- Min Staking Amount: 300 DUO for each node, participants can stake on 1 or more nodes (total awards will be the sum from all staked nodes)
- Max Staking Amount: No limit
- Staking Start Date: 8am 11 June 2019 Singapore Time (UTC+8)
- Staking website: https://app.duo.network/staking
- Staking Lockup: No lockup, however, rewards will only be given out after 24 hours of staking
- Award will be calculated at 8am daily Singapore Time (UTC+8) (after 24 hours of staking).
- During working day, 2pm Singapore Time (UTC+8), staking system will be disabled for 1 hour to award distribution process. At 3pm, staking system will reopen and participants can check award updates. For weekends and public holidays, awards will be calculated and distributed on the next working day.
- Awards can be stored and accumulated in the smart contract, it can be claimed any time when staking system is open, no need to claim on daily basis.
At the current stage, there are 3 pricing nodes (hosting on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform) competing to feed in the price into DUO Oracle on hourly basis, based on random selection. The winning node will receive the hourly reward based on the below equation:
R is the hourly reward on winning node;
N is Number of Nodes;
A is Staking Amount;
Individual participants will share the reward based on staking amount ratio.
Simple User Guide
1. Install Metamask
2. Switch to Main Ethereum Network
3. Add DUO Token into wallet with DUO Contract address: 0x56e0b2c7694e6e10391e870774daa45cf6583486
1. Access staking website: https://app.duo.network/staking
2. Approve DUO and stake desired amount
3. Unstake as necessary (on batch basis, follow First-In-First-Out rules)
For more questions, please join our telegram group below:
Have fun staking!
DUO reserve the right to have the final explanation of this event.